When Q-Tips asked if I'd like to try their new Precision Tips I happily obliged, as I've been trying to master the perfect cat-eye, and liquid liner in general. Precision Tips are
1. Moisturize under the eyes with an eye cream (I use a cheap Neutrogena but am on the hunt for something better) - I recently learned how important it is to do this before applying concealer!
2. Attempt to cover up those puffy bags (a slight obsession of mine). I use Miracle Skin Transformer and YSL Touche Eclat
3. Apply primer & a nude shadow
4. Mascara time! Great Lash by Maybelline is always a favorite for a natural look and I love Dior Show & BadGal by Benefit for more drama
5. Quick swipe with Precision Tip Q-tip & a little eye-make up remover to remove any excess mascara
6. Apply liquid eyeliner, close as you can to the eye-lash base and touch up with a Precision Tip & eye-makeup remover
7. Use highlighter to accent your brow bones, and right above your eye brow
*Disclosure: Q-Tips provided me with samples of their Precision Tips and a gift card to purchase supplies to share this look on my blog. All opinions are my own.